Sunday, April 14, 2013

goodbye for awhile uitm :')

hey dude ! assalammualaikukm :)
guess what ! FINAL EXAM IS OVAAAAAAAAAHHHH ! heeelllyyeeeaaahh :D
bitch please :P bahahhaha :D well . final is over but my result still in count :'( how can I face it dude :'(
some people just said to me " alaa . result lama lagi " how can I have some of mind like yours dude ?
seriously ! If i can back to the time before account last paper . I will to study more hard than I did before this . seriously . for this exam . I'll try my best but I just think that may be I cant't get the best result :'( I'm just give up :'(  seriously . USAHA . I'm done . DOA . I'm done  . and now . the most important part is . I need to TAWAKKAL TO HIM . HE knows the best for us . KEEP CALM BABE :*
but I don't know how I feel if I'M FAIL ! thats a thing that I CAN'T FACE IT :'( i just hope that I'm pass . thats all . I don't want to FAIL :"(

and I'm think that I should go to GENTING ! heeaalllyyeeeeaaaahhh :D